PNW Comedy produces and manages comedy shows at five venues and counting in Oregon with each room being a unique space that gives the audience and the comics a fun and memorable experience. We cater to each of our client’s specific needs and run both non-traditional comedy rooms at wineries and markets as well as run/have traditional comedy spaces at bars, clubs, and theater venues.
- Willamette Valley Comedy Club @ KHT – Traditional Theatre Space – Salem/Keizer, OR
- Indoor shows located in a space shared with the Keizer Homegrown Theatre that can seat 70 people with riser seating. Concessions available before and during the show. No alcoholic beverages sold.
- Meraviglioso Winery – Outdoor Winery Show – Newberg, OR
- Outdoor shows at Meraviglioso’s Winery and vineyard can seat up to 50-60 people. Food and drink are available for purchase from the winery before, during, and after the shows.
- Willamette Valley Comedy Club @ Langers Entertainment Center – Traditional Bar Show – Sherwood, OR
- Indoor shows at The Tack inside Langer’s massive entertainment establishment can seat upwards of 100 people. Food and drink options are available before, during, and after each show.
- Willamette Valley Comedy Club @ The Moonlight Theater – Traditional Theater Space – McMinnville, OR
- Indoor theater shows that are located at 3rd Street Pizza Company’s Moonlight Theater in Historic Downtown McMinnville’s core. These shows can seat 90-100 people. Food and drink, including alcoholic beverages, can be purchased before, during, and after the shows. Coming August/September 2021.